WWII Interview Project Training

Friday, August 21, 2009

...and another week bites the dust

Safely through the first week! And what a GREAT start it was. I have never been as excited for a school year as I currently am, and I can't exactly explain why. Maybe it's great students, a top-notch staff, supportive administration, or fantastic parents. Probably a combination of all 4.

I plan to begin online grad school classes at Grand Canyon University starting September 3. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to start class the Friday before Labor Day?! At any rate, they're coming whether I like it or not. Pretty hard to believe that I'm going back to school too.

I can't wait to see what challenges, adventures, and funny moments this school year will bring. We've already had a few this week: Jake Crosetto going to roll up the windows of his car, in a blinding rainstorm Wednesday, and coming back to US History II utterly and completely soaked. The guy looked like a drowned rat and the class was hysterical for a good 5 minutes, including their teacher!

Another gem from Thursday is Cody Easley: "So Christopher Columbus....that's the guy that invented electricity, right?"

Always a great day at Astoria High School, and folks- those are two big reasons why!

No comments:

Post a Comment