WWII Interview Project Training

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

It's 2009 - can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday that the entire world was panicking about the Y2K scare, and now, 8 years has gone by. It's hard to believe that time goes so fast sometimes, and even more difficult to hear older people tell me that it only speeds up as you go along!

I can say the same thing about this past semester - where did the time go? When I look back on it now, it looks like a big blur with a bunch of fun, exciting, and interesting activities, lessons, and events in between.

This spring semester will likely be very busy as well. I'm kicking around the idea of having my students participate and compete in the history fair - more information to follow. In addition, I will likely be coaching Junior High Track and High School Scholastic Bowl again this year. Jacob Shaw, Martina LeBegue, and Alex Wommack will be competing in the Euro Challenge. 

Wishing you all the best in 2009!!

No comments:

Post a Comment