WWII Interview Project Training

Monday, December 22, 2008

Something New

Yes, folks, something new is in the works...and it's been a long time coming! Of course, this "something" is a class blog, which I have always wanted but somehow couldn't make time for.

My goals for this blog are many:

1) To provide students, parents, and others an ongoing news feed about what we're doing in class
2) To allow student access to assignments, due dates, and more
3) Continue learning outside the classroom

From time to time I will update this blog, which will include news from all classes. In the spring semester I will have the privilege of teaching Sociology (a new class that I'm very excited to teach), US History I (American Government), US History II, and World Geography.

Please, please, please feel free to post anything you'd like. This includes comments, suggestions for improving the blog, updates, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment